Meet Adam Roloff
My plan is to tailor your financing to your unique requirements and goals. You can expect an authentic experience defined by honesty, integrity, and personalized service. Whether you’re refinancing a mortgage or buying property for the first time, you deserve a smooth, respectful, and pleasant transaction. My experience and understanding of the mortgage arena will ensure you feel knowledgeable about the process and informed of options every step of the way.
I have been in the mortgage business for 10 years, focusing on the residential market. Bell Bank Mortgage shares my values and is focused on the client first. I look forward to working with you!
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Adam did a fabulous job taking care of us when we financed our first rental property. He provided us with multiple financing options, competitive rates, and a seamless transaction. We appreciated his professionalism, friendly demeanor, and quick response to all questions and requests. We knew we could count on him throughout the entire loan process. If you are seeking a mortgage or considering refinancing, we highly recommend working with Adam.
Helen & Tom
My experience with Adam Roloff and Bell Bank Mortgage couldn't have been any better. The process was through, yet quick. They presented me with several different lending options and explained the positives and negatives of each one. Adam kept me informed throughout the entire process and delivered exactly what and when he said that he would. In this age of lending, it was very impressive that Adam and Bell were able to close my loan on time without any hiccups. I would not hesitate to use Adam Roloff and Bell Mortgage again. In fact, I highly recommend it.
Golden Valley, Minn.
My wife and I have had the pleasure of working with Adam twice over the years: once when we made our initial home purchase through another mortgage company, and a second time with our recent refinance through Bell Bank Mortgage. While the solicitations for our business from competing organizations were numerous leading up to our refinance, we specifically chose to work with Adam a second time in great part due to the exemplary service provided by Adam with our prior mortgage experience, combined with Bell’s competitive rate. While another mortgage transaction isn’t presently a part of our equation, Adam will be our first point of contact should that situation arise, as his promptness, responsiveness, and accessibility have proven invaluable to us twice over.
Maple Grove, Minn.
Adam Roloff and his team at Bell Bank Mortgage did a fantastic job for us on our recent home purchase. He was there from the beginning making sure we had all of the information on monthly costs and every aspect of the process – and he continued to help us all the way through the process. He made the whole thing easy and was very responsive on the phone, texting, emailing, and scanning ... we used all of the technology available to us since we were purchasing from a distance. This was definitely not our first home purchase, but it certainly was the easiest. We highly recommend Adam Roloff and his team.
Mary Trettin & Mike Miller
St. Paul, Minn.